Good one Big John!

Turns out I did not buy the Wharfedales after all. When I called Wild West Electronics to place the order the saleman suggested I buy Pinnacle BD500's. I read the reviews and they didn;t do it for me. Seemed like the money was being spent on the enclosures rather than the components. Also the free in home trial meant you had to pay shipping both ways for a return. This led me back to the drawing board (mostly audioreview.com and epinions.com) but nothing rose to the forefront. So I went to the local elitist stereo store which carries B&W DM601 s3 and Pradigm Mini Monitors. I thought the Paradigms were a little bright and the B&W warmer. No surprise they recommended them both but do not allow in-home auditions, only a trade-up policy. Sicne I am really just trying to get a comparison to the M3's currently in the mail, can anyone suggest a more appropriate comparison speaker than those above. I am comfortable spending around 400 for a pair. Which is true of all of these but is it fair to put the 275. Axioms up against these +/- 400. rivals?