Welcome Ed (I'm assuming that is your name). I'm always reluctant to "recommend" any specific speaker setup, because others tastes may differ from mine. All I can do is tell you my experience.

I had some Cambridge Soundworks surround speakers which were selectable to dipolar or bipolar. So they were not monopolar (direct radiating). I replaced them with QS8s. With apologies to all the regulars who have heard this before, I have to say the thing that I notice about the QS8s is that I DON'T notice them. During a movie, several to many times, my old surrounds would call attention to themselves. I mean I would find myself NOTICING a sound effect coming from them. Before the Cambridge Soundworks surrounds I had small JBL direct radiators and they did the same thing. With the QS8s, I'll watch an entire movie without noticing the surround speakers even once. I just get immersed in the movie. I am knocked out by my QS8s.

I have recently changed from M22s to M60s as my mains. and I think the QS8s blended perfectly with both speakers. If you are indeed using your system primarily for HT, I don't think you would ever regret getting the QS8s.

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton