To quote the infamous Alan Lofft:
"Use 12 or 14-gauge copper wire--good, generic cable (Radio Shack is fine) or the bulk cable from Monster if you want. Nor do the cables to different channels have to be of equal length. Use only as much cable as you require (unless you're anticipating moving the speaker further away). If the cable run is only a few feet or a metre, you can use thinner cable, 16 gauge for example."

From one of my old posts:
"...speaker impedance to gauge may have been an issue in producing a strong enough signal. Mind you 10ft is still not a long run but i was advised that for runs of 10ft or less with 8ohm speakers to use 14ga or less. Longer than 10ft to about 40ft, 12ga and beyond 40 use 10ga. These distances decrease some what for 4ohm speakers"

The price for the speaker wire you found is pretty good but if you have any runs longer than several feet you should really keep with a 14ga or 12ga wire. I actually got a good deal on 10awg Ultralink (about 50 cents Cdn a foot) which is nice and flexible (but also overkill) so you might want to look around.

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."