Back in the early 90s we bought this house, see. The neigbors to the south of us lived in this old house with a cracked chimney. The darn thing makes you think of the House of Usher. The elderly gentleman who was selling to us, told me that these neighbors to the south were eccentric. I soon learned that they were Wiccans. The daughter of this elderly couple informed us that the whole family were of Wiccan persuasion, and that the house was haunted and that she played with the ghosts as a child. About 2-3 years ago the Harley riding elderly Wiccan couple moved out to live with their children near a local town. Mrs. Wiccan told the wife that they were going to exorcise the ghosts from the house before they moved out so they could sell it to somebody. That was like 2 years ago and the house is still sitting there without new residents. I wonder if it is the cracked chimney, the aged roof which needs shingling badly, or the unexorcised ghosts which reside within which is keeping prospective buyers from jumping on this prime piece of real estate.