"And what's communist to do with speaker"
It's repressive, and I would rather not support any of it with my hard earned money.

As for the Axiom reviews on Audioreview, some are legit, some are not. If you can't figure out which one's are and which one's aren't- welll?? As for the people that think Canadian speakers are garbage (yea, right-I haven't seen alot of posts like that at AA) WHO CARES?! They can feel their why about the Canadian speakers, as I can feel my why about Chinese speakers. WHen I view this board to see what is going on with a company I WHOLEHEARTEDLY support ( and yes, I have the products to prove it), I help people out with my experiences. I was VERY leary about buying my M22's, simply because I couldn't hear them. However, I took the leap, and CAN'T believe the quality of sound I purchased for comparartively little money. Comments like yours don't help Axiom, since you can't see a chinese speaker for a chinese speaker- when that company makes 50,000,000,000 or whatever drivers everyday, and Wharfedales and OTHER "budget" speakers are made in China, and you don't see a connection between seemingly indentical drivers, then you are only kidding yourself, and not helping a GREAT company (Axiom) sell what are arguably the best price/performance ratio speakers on the market. I admire Ian not only for his candor, but also for taking the road less traveled in the audio business by selling SUPERB products for REAL WORLD prices- cutting costs AND keeping the MADE IN CANADA label gets my vote and my money any day. EOT