Hello Kim

I had a similar system - Infinity Overture 3s in the front, Infinity CC3 center, Infinity RS3s in side surround positions, Velodyne CHT 10 sub. It wasn't a bad set up - I thought it was great until I got a pair of Axiom M3Tis for my tube 2 channel system. I was stunned - couldn't believe that the Axioms sounded better than the $3,000 Composition Overture 3s. Kept running up and down 2 flights of stairs with CDs comparing the sound. I was forced to an unwanted conclusion, sold my Infinity system and replaced it with Axioms. My entire Axiom system cost much less than a single pair of Composition Overture 3s.

Please don't be offended by this post - I knew nothing about sound equipment when I bought the Infinity system - I relied on the experts at Circuit City, purchased their top-of-the-line components and ended up with a pretty good system, but not a pretty good system for the price.

I recommend you get the QS8s - prepare to be very pleased and this purchase may well start you rolling down the hill of Axiom audio bliss.

Enjoy the Music. Trust your ears. Laugh at Folks Who Claim to Know it All.