Capn & Zarak,

I'm with you guys on this. I think we all forget the fact that the originals were released about 25 years ago. In my case, I was still picking my nose (not that I'd ever do that now ) and had just gotten over my infatuation with Smurfs (man, that opens me up for some abuse). When I saw Star Wars, I was hooked....it was the most amazing thing that I had ever seen....nothing would ever compare. That's the key right there...nothing will ever compare with that feeling we all had when we heard Darth Vader for the first time. Twenty-five plus years have passed and we now live in the age of the Matrix and LOTR. Is it any surprise that we can't get that same rush we got from the original Star Wars movies?....it's like being a junkie racing to get back to that original rush. When I put myself back in the mind of an 5 or 10 year old, I think about what I would have thought when seeing Episode I and II......"OH MY GOD!!!! This is the most amazing thing I've ever seen!!!!! Nothing will ever compare!!!!" Perhaps we secretly miss those innocent and exciting days....I know I do.