Powerfreak:

I purchased mine from Etronics. Yes, they're not an authorized dealer, but I've never been that anal when it comes that sort of stuff.

I am on the other hand very careful from who I buy from. I do a lot of research and check companies out before making any purchases from any online etailors.

I've ordered from Etronics before and they're a great company. I've never had one single issue from anything I've ever purchased from them. Now with that said, I always play it safe though whenever I purchase anything. I purchased a 2 year warranty with my receiver that they offer through Phillips I believe.

All in all, the receiver, the warranty, and the shipping, came to about $455, give or take a dollar or two.

This receiver is truly a bad boy alright. It's freakin awesome to the core, a beast too if I might add. It's big and it's heavy!

I haven't had time to hook it up yet, probably won't be able to get to it untill this weekend. However, considering tomorrow is Friday, my wait won't be that long. It gives me time to fully read and review the manul, which I'll get started on reading later on tonight.

Sutter Cane