Even though my cowboys had a bye, it was still a great weekend of NFL.

the strong teams are really starting to show their dominance(philly, patriots, atlanta, indy).. and some big surprise wins; browns over the skins, giants over the packers, cardinals over the saints, chargers over the titans... i had to double check the bottomline to make sure i didnt see those wrong!!

plus, we are at the beginning of what is the BIGGEST week of football in texas.. locally, we have most of the high school teams starting their district schedule.. these are the important games, the ones that determine if you make the playoffs or not. then, we got the movie "friday night lights" coming out this friday, and that will be HUGE.. and last, we got the texas -vs- oklahoma game at the cotton bowl on saturday. that is like a dang-near holiday around here..

so, if i seem scatter-brained, its because i am!!! WAY TOO much input this week.. i sure hope the longhorns can pull it out this year, or at least keep it close.. this game will go a long way in determining if the texas RB cedric benson will have a real shot at the heismann.

HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!!

bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??