chess, I'm a little choked at your post.

To say it does very little is some what inaccurate and definitely shows you didn't try it for very long. Did you do it correctly and completely bypass the speakers crossovers or did you just hook up 2 amps? I also take a little offence to the term "audio overzealous" Just because a few here preach the gospel that a cheap HT system is just as good as a mega buck system is no reason to take shots at those of us who strive for more. I found a noticeable change depending on how I had the amps configured etc. This was not something I thought I heard. My level meter showed several things that I found interesting. When people learned they could biamp with the new Denon 3805 several in these forums and elsewhere reported they heard a noticeable improvement especially in the bottom end. Are they all wrong or we going with the age old argument that they just wanted to hear an improvement and thus heard it?

As for the general goal of the Axiom forums, I don't agree with that either. To say or imply that most have bought Axiom because there goal is to not drop a chunk of cash is rather insulting. There are a few people here with some very nice systems and have single components that are worth as much as all of there Axiom speakers. What is there goal?

So I guess at the end of the day if I'm not asking how the M60's stack up to the M22's I should go elsewhere? Either way this has been a eye opener for me as far as these forums go! I didn't catch on fast enough to some of the apparent unwritten rules.

If anybody wants to try this now or down the road, the link below has some decent guidelines to follow.

http://sound.westhost.com/bi-amp.htm