i am embarassed to say that i have watched several of them. i have no explanation as to why.. maybe a morbid curiosity? i dont know.. but, i dont agree with the radio people.. we have no "responsibility" to watch them. it is not our duty as americans, to view a crime committed by people that have no regard what so ever to the american way of life. in fact, they are highly motivated by their extreme disgust of our way of life.

i think watching the videos comes down to the individual. can you handle it? do you think you need to see it? the first one i saw made me ill, and stayed with me for days, maybe weeks. now, they effect me no more than watching the news. its sad, and i feel bad for these people and their families, but it no longer disturbs me like the first one did. i cant explain why.. maybe i have become numb or immune to it? or maybe i just dont care anymore?? i dont know, but i take no pride in feeling that way.. thats just the way it is.....

i will say this though.. after the first one, i did feel a lot less pity for those people.. here's why.. unless you are in the military, and are forced to be there, then GET THE F*CK OUT!!!!!!! there is no job or relief effort worth putting yourself in the position to have that happen to you.. i know it might be a mean way to look at it, but as far as i am concerned, when those people stayed in that country, they made their beds and they got to lie in them. that dont mean what happened to them was right, but i sure now my fat-a$$ would have been on the first flight home.

i dont know if i answered your questions, or caused new ones.. i was kinda typing as i was thinkin.. so be it!

bigjohn

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU THE SINGING BUSH??