It seems like most of the time I go into a Tweeter I'm disappointed.

Their selection, to me, is pretty limited from what I seem to remember several years ago. But worse (and I know this makes me sound/feel pretty old), it seems like all the employees are just slackers who don’t give a s**t. The place desperately needs dusting and overall housekeeping while I watch the sales guys standing around. The same equipment is in the same position, hooked up to the same other equipment; none of the displays change for a month at a time. Return for a second visit after a month and it’s like nothings changed… even the same chapter of the same DVD is looking on the same system in the same room.

I know it’s tough to find good help, but I blame the management. It really shouldn’t be that hard to let the employees know that it’s their responsibility to TAKE some responsibility in the looks and "presentation" of the place. Maybe they need to fire the two biggest slackers and split their pay among the other employees with the understanding that they start straightening up….

I had a bad "employee" experience last night, but I'll post it later on a different thread so I don't hijack this one!

I'm still in search of a decent B&M around here......

::::::: No disrespect to Axiom, but my favorite woofer is my yellow lab :::::::