I think that it's just that you got used to the "harshness." It is my theory that the speakers are not really that harsh, but that they simply reproduce that extra bit of high frequency that I've never heard before. It is really weird listening to these speakers for two reasons: 1) It is really un-nerving to feel like you are being shot at (BlackHawk Down) 2) I keep on thinking that I am hearing weird noises in both music and movies but then I realise that the weird noise is simply part of the song/movie that I would not have heard with my other speakers because it would have been muddled into the background.

Also, about the bracket I do not know if I need to order another one, I can probably go to a metal shop and have this one bent... don't know if that would void the warranty, though?

Also, I wanted to ask about the allen key screw in the QS8s -- the one which you are supposed to use to hang them with the FMBs. On both of my speakers these screws are magnatized -- it this supposed to be? I mean you are supposed to screw the FMB into the back of the speaker where this screw is but if it is magnatized does that not mean that it is touching the speaker magnet?

Last edited by Lexxen; 11/06/04 03:56 PM.

---|---|-O <- My Kitten (Grey and White) Also, accepting donations for the MX-700