That's reassuring.

BTW, I spent my weekend watching movies and listening to music. Experamented with the placement of my sub, got the surrounds up, had some fun with the Avia disc (especially the LFE tones )

My surround setup is a testiment to the QS series -- I'll try to draw a text pic...

-----------|
X TV |
|
L |
S |
__Couch__X_|

X = QS8
LS = Loveseat

Well, the pic won't really work, but basically the TV is in the right corner with the M22s beside it, (the | lines are supposed to be the right wall) the one QS8 is "pointing" towards the side of the loveseat (a little behind because that was where the stud was, and about 3/4 of a foot from the roof) and the other is about 2-3 feet from the corner, 1.5 feet from the roof pointing towards the TV right above the couch. The surrounds are pretty amazing (but I don't have to tell you guys that, do I?).
There are windows along the right wall and an air conditioner (which is why the TV is not on either the left of right walls) as well a a computer desk on the left wall right next to a window and the hallway to the front door that continues from teh left wall. Oh, and the sub is on the right wall close to the corner with the couch, mostly foe space pourposes, but it does sound a little better there than any other spots that I've tried.

Also, I have all the crossovers set at 120 (mains, center, surrounds) and the crossover on the sub set at 150 (the highest setting) any comments/suggestions about these settings? I think that I can set teh crossovers on the receiver at 80, 100, 120, 200 with each mains, center and surrounds seperate)

---|---|-O <- My Kitten (Grey and White) Also, accepting donations for the MX-700