I received the M60tis last week and over the weekend and am very pleased with the sound of this speaker. I notice you are selling M22s and thinking about M60s. I highly recommend them. As I have the same Rotel RSX1065 as yourself I concur that the sound is very clean and neutral. I do not like bloated or attenuated bass and the M60s clearly delivered. I played some LeAnne Rimes and not any brightness in my opinion as I have seen on other posts; but maybe I like so called "brightness". My opinion is some are confusing brightness with clearness. I agree with some other reviewers it is true certain products such as the high end B&W (805) have an edge but are also $5000 CDN! or more. Have no sub at the moment so cannot respond to your question of setting sub crossover.Will get a sub only when I get into home theatre. Right now use Rotel for 2 channel stereo; combined with the M60s the performance is stunning. These M60s ain't gonna go anywhere as they are now my reference. There are details (and just as important clarity) in the mixes of CDs which I had not heard before (eg ABBA has a lot of hidden orchestral music). My listening can be described as allowing some omissions in a mix but NO ARTIFACTS. My system: Rotel RCC-955 CD player; Rotel RSX1065 receiver; Axiom M60ti speakers; LAT International interconnects. Enjoy the music!!!