Hey Alan;

You definitely have an awesome setup. With respect to the M22Ti, don't get me wrong I am content in the quality and price for such a great product. Since I am past the 30 days I think I should have opted for the M60 like your setup but I was too late. But now with them I still think they have the best clarity for any bookshelf up to $1200. What I did was move them back as my surrounds. Now my surrounds have the precise, punchy sounds which surprised me. I thought dispersed sounds was good but direct firing was actually very very good. Specially during scenes like in Jurassic Park 2 when you hear the rustling of the tall reedy grass as the raptors surround the people on both sides.

Jazz, Vocals, classical and acoustics sounded amazing with the M22Ti. A speaker should be good enough by itself to handle all types of music without the help of a sub. I always needed a sub with the M22Ti for trance/alternative music or any music that had both high and very low frequency overlapped in the music (Crystal Method).

As for my main fronts I opted with the new Monitor Audio Silver 6 due to it amazing frequency range (from a low 35Hz-30KhZ). It is sooo very clear and clean. Sound stage is great. And the best feature (to me at least) is the size. It has the size like the M40 but the sound and power of the M60. As the saying goes ... let your ears do the walking. Sometimes specs may mislead your choices.
And the looks of the Silver S6.... "Its shaggadelic babeee!!!"

http://www.monitoraudiousa.com/products/silver/index.html

I am waiting to save up some more cash to pick up an Anthem Power Amp because I usually am 70/30 music/movies and I would actually want to try bi-amp my fronts to get a little more detail and depth. I know the Rotel may not be the type of hardware to do bi-amping but it will do for now until I can afford stuff like...Mark Levinson, Krell..etc etc etc

Cheers