Hi Nick,

I just ordered some screen material from Dazian on Ebay, they sell a "Home Theatre" material that is very affordable, I think you can get enough for around a 100" screen for around $30. You would have to construct a frame, out of wood or something else. It would be very light weight and could be moved easily. I just ordered some of their more expensive material in "matte white" pvc vinyl. It is supposed to be the same material they sell to movie theatres around the world...anyway I got some 54" x 108" material, and I plan to make a 2.05 AR screen as most of my movies are AR above 1.85...when watching AR's less than 2.05, I'll just back off the zoom a bit so the height fits, this way I can get the full experience as in theatres on wider aspect movies...

I am still planning on comparing this material to the Light Fusion painted methods I told you about on AVS. Since I have a gallon of Mississippimud and the HVLP paint gun, I should be able to whip up some samples to compare to this material....

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85