Hi, everybody!
My name is Octavian.I am 55 years old and I love (good) music and movies.TWO years ago I began looking for a new set of speakers, to replace my 9 year old Acoustic Profiles system). I discovered Axiom by chance(Internet) and I started to read this forum daily.That's why I dare to consider myself part of this nice big family.You can imagine that I've learned a lot from all of you.
I would like to take this opportunity to express my grattitude and to thank you all!You are really nice people and it was a great pleasure for me to read this forum.
I always told my wife how much I like Axiom-from products to customer service to this forum.One month ago I started to finish the basement.When we had to decide the surrounds' placement I told my wife that I will use Axioms' FMB.She agreed and I got them delivered the next day, along with 2 emails from Amie!
Two days later, my wifw asked me:"-I would like to make you a Christmas present, what about ...a set of Axiom speakers?"
...You can imagine my shock and joy!
On November 13(lucky number for me!) I ordered M60,VP150,QS8-Factory Outlet, all in black(my David 302 sub is black).They should arrive just before Christmas.You all know what this waiting period mean...
Again, the same amazing customer service.
I was verry satisfied with the Acoustic Profiles, but after all I've read on this board I am 99% confident that I will die with this set of speakers!
Thank you all again!
Regards,
Octavian
P.S.My home will always be open for an audition.(Whitby,Ontario-30Km. East of Toronto,HWY 401)