I don't have the 3805, but do own the 2805, which is similar, but with a little less power and bells and whistles. When I was shopping for a receiver, it was down to the Denon's, Yamahas, or Pioneer Elites. The Axiom folks mentioned that the sound from a Denon/Axiom combination is very good. The M60's are very efficient and easy to drive, so either of these receivers would be great. I can't say much for the HK as I've never owned that brand, but I have heard great things. Both designs are high current designs. I do recall something about how with the HK's there is a second or two delay when the receiver is trying to automatically switch or decode the incoming signal(surround modes). I would decide what features you want and go with that, I chose the Denon for the DTS-ES, Dolby EX and Pro Logic IIx abilities, as well as the Auto Setup and Room Parametric EQ with microphone. It helps take some of the guess work out of setting up the system for your room (sound levels,delay, etc...) I don't believe the HK's remote version of that is as sophisticated. Also, I believe with the 3805, you have to purchase the microphone, whereas it comes with my 2805.

good luck
Randy

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85