Actually, I think you'l find that this board is exceptionally objective. Certainly folks will tout the Axioms, but in a general manner, expressing opoinion and offering suggestions for other types of speakers. There is also a large number of posts that deal with detailed comparisons. Finally, almost EVERY post regarding Axioms includes a suggestion that the audio piece is subjective and the only way to tell is to listen and compare - then make the choice that you feel good about.

There have only been a handful of "absolute" dictums about the speakers on this board and they have generally been corrected quickly with more balanced input. I might add that your statement above about the Paradigms is one of the strongest statements along those lines I have seen.

There is an enormous number of speakers that people prefer other than Axioms and God bless the folks that have chosen them and are enjoying them. If there is a consistent current in this board it is support to help make a decision, based on the questions asked, for something that will assist a personal chioice. It's all about what works for that person.

I am offended by your assertions and take exception to your tone. Perhaps you would be happier on a Paradigm forum.