I actually just went over each of the manuals for the Yamaha, Denon and even H/K again.

The reason I left H/K AVR-635 out of it was that for the money both the Yamaha and Denon seemed to offer more. I could use the extra optical in, plus since the VP150, and QS8s are 6 Ohm speakers, it caused me concern that the H/K only wanted 8 Ohm inputs. As well, I had concern for the 75W power rating. Personally, I felt better about the Denon and Yammies higher headroom, plus the THD seems a little high on the H/K. But that is just me... So, I was leaning toward the Yammie or Denon.

Ray, I think you might have the 3805 and 2805 backwards, or I misread your reply to me. According to the Denon website the 3805 is the beefer one with 120W x7 RMS 20-20K @8 Ohms. This matches the Yamaha RX-v1500's output as well. In doing a side be side comparison of features and specs the two are almost identical, except the Denon adds an extra Component input, which I don't need. But, the Yammie has a little bit less THD being .04% instead of .05% for the full frequency RMS rating (not like I could tell the differnce), but costs $400 less if I were to buy online (I can for sure tell the difference there).

Both have a proprietary auto speaker/soundfield set up...

I simply have to go with price on this one. Yammie wins!

Thanks to all for you input!