My system is only for music. I bought 2 M60ti speakers a couple of weeks ago. I had a 20 years Rotel Receiver and the fuses blew out on the night I received my Axiom's. I bought a Denon DRA-685 that same night. The next day, I changed the fuses and the Rotel started playing again. I will put the Rotel in my room and will be looking for speakers for it later on... My MI60 sound awesome with my new Denon, very powerful. Now, I want to get a subwoofer and I need advise. I have been spending evenings reading many posts on this wonderful site. I have learned a lot but am a bit confused. Eventually, I hope, I will have something intelligent to say but for know I need your advice. I read a lot about calibrating subs but don't think I can do it myself. So my question is, would I be better off buying a subwoofer from a retailer nearbuy, say a Paradigm PW-2100 and have them set it up for me or should I plunge and buy a EP500? I would prefer to buy the EP500 because the cabinet finish is much nicer but it may not be that important. My system is on the main floor and the house is recent and the main floor area is all open. I think the accoustic is quite good. Do you know of anyone in the North Montreal that could eventually help me with this setup?