Hi Colleen,
Welcome!
I just bought some M60s, along with an EP350, SV150, M2i's and Qs8's and am just amazed with all.
I will probably get shouted down by the Sub Freaks on these pages, but I cannot imagine needing anything more than the EP350 brings to the table.
My listening is split pretty evenly between music and movies, and the 350 blends beautifully with the M60's on music, and gives me everthing that I could want for Home Theater. I have a pretty big room, 28X16 w/ vaulted ceilings at the end where the stereo is set up.
The 350 plays plenty loud when I want it to in HT, and I just turn it down a bit when I'm just listening to music.
The set up, with the Radio Shack sound meter and the Avia calibration disc, couldn't be easier, but I was quite surprised at how close to my final settings on the sub I was compared to just doing it by ear. (The calibration on the Qs8's on the other hand really did make quite a difference!)
The one thing that did make a difference, and that I had always thought to be counter-intuitive, was to make sure that I had the main speakers set to the "small" setting on my reciever, which in my case means that everything below 90 hz (?) is sent to the Sub. I had always thought that if my speakers were big enough that there was no reason not to let them go as low as they could go. But setting them to "small" really made a big difference in how well the M60s and the EP350 blended together.
Anyway, this was more a post to let you know that there are indeed people out there that have a 350, and think it does a great job, in contrast to some of the sub freaks out there who can never get enough!
Of course, if money is no object, you can always buy the 500, and just not turn it up as much!
I'll sign off now and wait for the howling from the Sub Monsters to commence! ;-)
TjB

Axioms; For when you've just Gotta have More Cowbell! 60s 150 350 8s 2is RX-V2500 DVD-C750 2900