okay well today was the day i was going to pick up my denon 3805. well to say the least i didn't get it. worse thing is now i'm more confused then i was when i was deciding which receiver to upgrade too. okay heres my story well i went to the store to buy my denon. while i was waiting for salesmen i started to look around. found myself over by the ht receivers. well to say the the least thats when i got confused. sitting there by the receivers was an onkyo 2 channel power amplifier. its power rating is 2x100 in 8ohms and 2x125 in 6ohms. so after seeing this my brain goes into overload. the price is even better, only 350cdn for it. that means i could by 3 and still be a grand less then the denon reciever. also this would give my m60s 200 watts each and the vp150 and qs8s would be running 250 watts each. so this is how i became dazed and confused. so i drove home not nowing what to do. then realized my m60s have two sets of binding posts. so then i went to look for there instructions but can't find them. so now i'm really confused. so my question is what should i guy do. and how do you hook the amps up to your receiver so they both run power to the speakers and get the 250 and 200 watts there. please someone help.