>>so then i went to look for there instructions but can't find them. so now i'm really confused. so my question is what should i guy do. and how do you hook the amps up to your receiver so they both run power to the speakers and get the 250 and 200 watts there

That's what we call "faux bi-amping"

With "real" bi-amping you use an electronic crossover before the power amp to separate out low & high frequencies (around 200 Hz for M60s, I think), run low & high to separate power amps, then run the LF power amp outputs to the woofer binding posts and the HF power amp outputs to the mid/tweeter binding posts... after disconnecting the little brass jumpers of course. One of the nice things about "real" bi-amping is that the LF amp normally clips first, but if it clips you get a nice rich fuzzy bass sound while your high frequencies stay clean... rather than having the high frequencies from the clipping amp go into your tweeter and fry it.

Since you probably don't have one of those electronic crossovers (and the x-over in your receiver won't cut it), all you can probably do is run the same signal to two power amps, for each channel, connect one power amp to woof and the other to mid/tweet BUT BOTH AMPS CARRY ALL THE FREQUENCIES so you don't get many benefits.

A more common use of the two binding post sets is "bi-wiring", where you have one power amp output with two sets of wires running off it, one going to each set of binding posts. Benefit is generally felt to be.... um... is "placebic" a word ?

Unless the amp is designed for bridging (something totally different again) I wouldn't plan on getting 200 useful watts into a speaker out of a 2x100 watt amp.

What is your current receiver again ?

M60ti, VP180, QS8, M2ti, EP500, PC-Plus 20-39
M5HP, M40ti, Sierra-1
LFR1100 active, ADA1500-4 and -8