Will try to clear up any confusion on how I trying to prove to Outlaw that the M80's are not drawing more then the 300 watts @ 4 ohms, which is what the 770 specs state. I'm using the Fluke meter on the 400 ac range, attached to to the speaker, and then just to the 12ga Axiom speaker wire. The meter is set to record the max,min, and average voltage. The CD soruce material is played for the same length of time, at the same voulume levels. I have used the meter, and I know the resistance of each speaker wire when connected to just the speaker, the amp, and just length of each speaker wire. When I have the voltage readings from each sampling of music and the volume levels, I then use V^^2 / by which ever resistance to determine the wattage. As I stated before, this is the only way I have to do a wattage test, to try and show Outlaw the M80's are not over driving the 770, its strictly a heat distribution issue on the 770. Well the wattage useage I find may not be 100% totally accurate, its the only way I could think of to try and prove what is happening with the 770 in my enviroment. ;-)