I did not post my expierance with the 950/770 to say that Outlaw products are not good, rather that I was disappointed in the CS about this issue. The Outlaws arrived here on 01/07 and I felt after about the third call, a replacement should have been sent, no questions asked, not to expect the customer to play trouble shooter for weeks, and then to start knocking my M80's, that was a bad mistake. <g> Since posting this here, I have had two other reports of the same issue, and as for posting on the Outlaw forum, as I stated earlier, there were a few posts about heat issues on the 770, and the one from last April, which as of Feb, had not been resolved, and there was no reason to post there and start a war. ;-) In my older age, I just don't have the patience that I use to have, and as well as I like the performance/quality of the 770, with the reluctance to just send a new 770, I gave up. Off in a few hours to audition B&K, and see what I think. BBQ party weather is here, have one next weekend, so need to make a decision and get some power soon. LOL

Last edited by Tharkun; 02/26/05 03:35 PM.