Yes, that is the post that I was refering to, and I may have said this before in this post, if I did, sorry for repeating. ;-)

short strands - I purchased 300' of the Axiom cable, have checked and re-checked with meter, and at the request of Outlaw, even installed 28 banana plugs to eliminate a wire touching any where, so I am sure the wire is not an issue at this point.

950 issue - at thier request, everything was disconnted from the 770, left on for twice the 4 hours they requested, no warmer than usual.

speaker inpendence - this is what they keep saying has to be the issue, and I have tested as well as I can, so unless I accpet the fact that I have five screwed up M80's, this is not the problem.

And like you, I even used some spacers, to the point of having the 770 seven to eight inches off of the marble tile floor, it made no differace, the themo on left rear amp would still kick after 20 minutes.

It has been frustrating, I can not out think the amp, it beats me every time, no matter what I try. :-)

Yes, the Outlaws are still here, waiting for the return shipping labels to arrive by mail. So if anyone can think of something I have not tried, I'm willing to try anything, just post it and I'll give it a go.

Off to audition B&K, will report back on my thoughts.