Ravi-
From the sound of it the $$ is not the major issue for you here. If you are going to keep the set up for years to come and you enjoy the sound it produces then you will not have the "Sharper Image" feel.

Saying that, both Ajax and I would not push you in any direction bacause we hear differently then you and we could be termed as a Shill.

You have heard both set ups. What do your ears tell you? I have not heard the M80 but from what I have read they are almost the same as the M60 just that they can play louder. Also, I have not heard the 1K as I have the 850's.

So, you have heard the M60 and the 1K. What would you be happiest with? That is the answer to your question. If you are only going off system cost then you have a chance of wondering "what if" and you may be disappointed. Troll the B stock while you are thinking about what you want. Also, call in, you may be able to get a unit before it comes up on the site.

As Ajax said, you can't go wrong with either of these systems but you have to make a decision that makes you happy and sounds great.