Just wanted to revisit this thread from a wee bit back. For anyone who cares, I heard the Leps say on Rockline last week that the two new greatest hits albums "Best of Def Leppard" (European/Japan 2 CD set) and "Rock of Ages" (North American 2 CD set) are remastered. I can confirm. I have both releases (just a few different songs each from the 34 tracks) and they sound excellent (The band didn't mention which, if any, other albums have been remastered FWIW). The European release has the new "Waterloo Sunset" track that is an incredible song IMO. On the North American version you have the added song "No Matter What" which is also an excellent song. Both songs will be on the new "Covers" album released in September. The album, I believe is composed of older non-Def Leppard songs that have been "Leppardized". Judging from these two tracks, sounds like it will be very good.

Also I have been playing some remastered ACDC and it sounds really great. "Thunderstruck" is particularly impressive at loud volumes . Also some Dr. Feelgood remastered. Some really great remastered stuff out there. Just a heads up.