There will always be a place in my heart for Metal baaaaby. Actually, I just went and saw Montley Crue a few months ago, as they were visiting Iowa on tour. I saw them back in the late 80's, it was so loud that there was a guy behind me who's ear starting bleeding, I said dude you better get outa here and go to the emergency room, he said "totally awesome..." I guess he was doing his best Jeff Spicolli imitation, ha. I used to love Dokken, the original Dokken before Lynch started the Lynch Mob and him and Don Dokken actually got along

I do like all music, except Rap. Well I guess I used to listen to a little Run DMC and Boogie Boys back in College, but that is about it. I like everything from the oldies, 50's, 60's on up to today. I'm a big Dylan fan, have most of his albums (cd's)

Oh yeah, and I was at the concert where Ozzy bit the head off of a bat, after that the rest was history. I heard after the concert he went to an emergency room to get rabies shots....

I ran around a lot with a crowd that was about 3 years older than I in High School, so I guess you could say I was like Willey Wiggens in "Dazed and Confused" only nobody gave me the paddle

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85