Hi Beth,

I just wanted to join in on the fun. Obviously, your project and its presentation have captured everyone's fancy.

Lovely drawings. I'm a sucker for that sort of thing.

With the exception of Bren's always rapier-like comic relief, I think everyone has been pretty helpful without being nauseatingly ingratiating.

Even though that is a big room, you have a LOT of stuff in it. I have only a couple of observations that might qualify as value-added relative to what's already been said.

1. I'm concerned about placement of the left M60 relative to the window seat. Get it "clear" if you can, and soften the window seat box acoustically if possible.

2. You don't HAVE to put the QS8's that high if you don't want to. I think it will be fine, but they'd likely be just as fine on the vertical wall. I'd put them a little behind the listening position; I can't tell if that's your plan or not.

3. Really, try to get the sub out of the cabinet. End table or under the foosball table or something.

4. I have M60/VP100/QS8 in a somewhat larger space (cubic-feet wise) and it is wonderful. Especially since you will be only ~10 feet away from the screen, I don't think you need to torture yourself over the VP150. YMMV.

I'll bet you have a lovely home. Thank you for sharing your project with us.

Add Beth to the Texas Axiom Tour list!

bibere usque ad hilaritatem