One Call has the 7300 for $1342. that’s where I bought my 7200. http://ww2.onecall.com/PID_23716.htm

I love my 7200. at -10 db’s, my little Radio Shack meter is pegged at 95 db’s twenty feet away from the M80’s, and I can not be in the same room past 0, and it goes to +40. It weighs 55 pounds and is 25” deep. It truly is a beast of an AVR. In stereo, it’s rated at 125 watts per channel. I don’t know what its true power is, or what it’s rated at 4 ohms either. The manual doesn’t say. I seam to recall that I read an independent report somewhere that numerous receivers were tested and the 7200 was putting out around 145 per channel, all channels driven.

With regards to power output, the wattage is fine and dandy to consider, but amperage is what really counts. It’s the old volume vrs pressure comparison. At high output levels, you need more electrons flowing to maintain wattage. Most of the lower end AVR’s may tout a high watt per channel, but they just don’t have the current capacity to keep up under high loads. Nad and HK are known for their high current capabilities.

Does anyone remember or know where to find the above mentioned report on AVR’s real power output. I’m pretty sure that I stumbled onto the link that a member posted here??