Just in case you're bored out of your mind come Sept 17-18th, I'll be in San Diego playing in our 2005 Pacific Cup tennis tournament.

Each city's gay and lesbian tennis association from San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, and Vancouver compete for the "Pacific Cup". The competition is open to only intermediate players, as there is already a "Cal Cup" competion that features the top players from each city.

This year I volunteered to be one of the captains of our team. I've been busy organizing schedules, practices, coaches, etc. We begin our try-outs, and practices in May, and will be training hard each week until the event in September.

So...long story short, if you want to see me make an ass of myself on the tennis courts in San Diego, or if you just want to giggle at grown men screaming like a girl when they miss a shot, stop by and join the fun!

btw...Team LA took home the cup last year while competing in Vancouver!

PS - Team LA is always open to sponsorship! Last year we were lucky enough to get Centers Business Management (CBM) to sponsor us, which paid for our uniforms. For their support their logo was printed on our shirts!