Ok, little background. Was a DJ for 11 years, but that was 10 yrs ago. I have an ageing system that is not being "replaced" just that I'm getting another for another room. It'll be used for %60 HT, and %40 music. Right now the room is 11 x 19 but we are trying to get a bigger home so I wouldn't let that number decide anything yet.

I listen, or "we" listen to POP, top 40, Rap, tehcno, Rock, some country.

I do not listen to classical, jazz, etc. And this is where my problem begins because most of the post I'm seeing here are for this type of music.

My current setup is Caver Power Amps, and pre-amp. Mains are Cerwin Vega D-9. 350 watt, 15" woofer, 2 mid range, and tweeter. I love em, but they are two wide for this room. So tall and skinny is what I need.

I do love the sound of my system for music and home theater, but it's not perfect obviously. Bass is awesome highs are well...high, and that is something I dont' want to lose ( good highs and bass)

We are building a HT room. So far is a infocus PJ, 110" screen. bar at opposite end of room for entertaining.

Now, I am the type of person that hates speakers that are all mid range, no bass, and no highs. Any system I ever use i generally right away turn up the treble and bass, and the mids are on zero or just below. that is how I like my sound. Granted some speakers get away with this a little better and need little adjustment

Now the downside. I live in NFLD. The chances of me finding an Axiom owner locally or even on the island are slim to none. I don't like buying speakers without hearing them. And "trying" these for free sounds great and all, but if I did have to send them back....holy...@#$@#.. I can't imagine shipping from NFLD.

My local "hifi" shop will not get any higher end stuff in unless it's paid for first. Too risky they say. So I'm stuck with hearing small Paradigm Monitors ( 3/5's so far which i didn't like) and some small klipsch towers among other junk i won't mention. I can't audition the speakers I really want to hear.

Those being Paradigm studios. Really want to hear the Monitor 90P's, and of course the Axiom 60/80's...actually their entire home theater package really.

So, 1st question, are the Axiom's even good for what I want? or are they are more subtle speaker for those wanting the listen to jass, classical and so on

Shipping is free. Is this temporarily?

Axiom is actually Canadian? or US, China? what?

2xAA
M80/VP150/VP160/QS8
4xM3/M22OW/M2OW/VP150OW/4xM3IC/4xM3OW
EP500/800/HSU VTF3/SVS PB2k/SB2k/SB-12