Oh that's a tough one. First, remember that you have to add brokerage fees to the SVS models, something like $75 CDN. Taxes apply equally to all.

I have not seen a single comparison yet so there's not much to go on except "analysis" which is always dangerous.

- cylinders are always cheaper to build so the PC+ is always going to be slightly better "bass for the buck" than the nice box subs like EP500 and PB-12+

- power is about the same between them all... cabinet size is bigger on the PC+ and there is no EQ so best guess is that the PC+ will do a slightly better job of filling a really large area than the EP500

- SVS bass response droops as you get below 30 Hz (not much but you see it in the SVS plots); EP500 is ruler flat. Two schools of thought on this -- pro-SVS is that room gain will correct for the droop in response giving you essentially flat system response, pro-EP500 is that ear sensitivity drops in the deep bass so what you want is flat anechoic response then room gain steps in to give you flatter perceived response

- EP500 has the DSP built in so there is the potential for all kinds of cool things in the future via firmware upgrade (but no mention or commitment from Axiom for any of that)

I would give Axiom a call and talk to them about sub vs. room size etc...; 4000 ft3 is fairly big.

Just guessing, but I think you will find EP500 vs. SVS Px+ to be a much closer competition than was the EP350 vs. 16-46 PCI (that seems like an odd match, doesn't it, I would think the 25-31 would be a much more relevent comparison).

M60ti, VP180, QS8, M2ti, EP500, PC-Plus 20-39
M5HP, M40ti, Sierra-1
LFR1100 active, ADA1500-4 and -8