Glad to hear at least someone is hearing what Im hearing Jamie . When I get home tonight, Ill recalibrate my entire setup and fidget with the sub volume (Velo HGS-10). However it still doesn't explain all the other songs in DTS format sound phenomenal. I was playing Metallica Cunning Stunts BEFORE the Eagles DVD and it sounded great as well. I will mention my volume is always around 60%-ish (Min volume would be at 7 O'Clock and Max volume at 5 O'Clock. The volume is around 1 O'Clock)

In PCM format and on my ipod (mp3) the bass drum is there just simply not as pronounced in the DTS version. To me all I hear from the center channel is vocals and the bass drum with the surrounds playing guitars. Of course the mains and subs are also being used but the bass drum drives me crazy since its seperated from the other music and overpowers it.

Can you guys do me a favor and when you get home listen to the track? Simply focus on the bass drum and let me know if you feel if its too pronounced and drowns out other music.

Thanks for everyone's help and I will recalibrate my setup tonight. Hopefully that will help since Hotel California is one of my favorite songs of all time.

Movies (esp LoTR: FotR during the Balroq scene) simply rocks and the bass doesn't overpower the other channels. Incredibles is amazing as well. Nuff said cus I know you all agree with me there.