TWINS!!!

As in Gorgeous twin black M80's!

Ordered them from factory outlet Thursday evening, had them Dinner time today ( tuesday) Now, if you don't live in NFLD, you can't appreciate just how fast that is because everything you get shipped here takes longer

Anyways, they came while I was home dinner time. Needless to say I was over an hour late getting back to work...ooops!

the boxes were beat up pretty bad. I only had about an hour to get them out of the boxes by myself....damn heavey.. And try a few songs but so far I am very impressed. Looks like they have the sound I'm looking for.

Now, my home theater isn't done yet, and I dont' have the reciever that these things are going on so I put them in a "temp" room with my old setup. Just swapped out my Cerwin Vega D-9's with these. I could not believe the amount of bass that these "little" 6.5" woofers had. Amazing. Granted, my Carver amp tends to make bass sound better on any speaker I've tried it with, but still I was very impressed

More testing to do later on, and I have to really look over the speakers, position them a bit better and so on but it looks like I'm going to be ordered the rest of the speakers as I am very happy so far!

2xAA
M80/VP150/VP160/QS8
4xM3/M22OW/M2OW/VP150OW/4xM3IC/4xM3OW
EP500/800/HSU VTF3/SVS PB2k/SB2k/SB-12