Received my Epic60 500 set up last week. The last addition to my upgrade will not be here for a couple more days ( NAD T163 & T973)until then i am running them with my tired Harman Kardon AVR500. I cant wait to get some real power to these speakers. I hope I'm not over looking something obviuus but i cannot get the EP500 to work. It will power up just fine but it has not made a sound. The junior Sunfire I have been using uses two inputs, Harman one out. keep in mind i am not as confident in my HT knowledge as most of you are. Turned the EP500 around with RCAs in hand......ok, digital coax no problem. Tried the coax in the only places it could go on the AVR500, still nothing. In the speaker size menu in the receiver the sub is turned on. channel adjustments sub is up. Junior S.F. works fine. Is this one of those "If it were a snake" things? Dont know if this means anything but I was moving the ep500 to a different location and i could hear somthing inside the cabnit hitting (not hard) the side of the box. If i rock the sub (NOT HARD) side to side i can hear it everytime. Is this just some wires or cables that run across that area inside the sub? Any suggestions?