Hi Rick! Moving to Florida, huh?

Looks like we'll have two people In The Same State with M50s at The Same Time!!

That "may" be a FIRST for the M50!(There may be another, I'll have to check further)

Bring warm clothes when you move down; here it is the third of June and it's been too cold for the kids to go swimming!! Here on the coast we haven't hit 90 yet this year. It's only 75 now and is forcast to hit a high of 83 tomorrow. I'm not complaining though, the usual high is normally 91-93! and that keeps the air conditioning(which is off at the moment)really humming!

Another consideration for living in Florida: I still had only my M3s last year, so evacuating for THREE hurricanes in one month last summer was easy.(I packed-up and took the M3s and my reciever with us each time!) The M50s are quite a bit larger...

I looked at the line-up of floorstanders as you suggested-rather obvious indeed, ain't it? One of the first things I noticed about the M50s is how "Big" the sound was, at least in comparison to everything else(rather limited)that I've listened to in the past.

(Psssssst....Shhhhhh....Here's a thought from someone who is obviously NOT an audio engineer....How 'bout an M80 with only one tweeter-outside of Axiom, more than one tweet per speaker enclosure is nearly unheard of-and a higher crossover from the 6.5s to TWICE the number of 5.25s? Maybe running the 6.5s free would be asking too much, but....Oh wow, they could be tri-wired!!....Nah..my budget would never support all those additional amps!!! That, and speaker wire!! Let's see...$2600 times HOW MANY teminals???)

Guess I'll stick with my M50s! After all: I do tend to listen to the Music!....not the Speakers!!
Rich.