Ouch! Down where you'll be, the hurricanes are much more of a problem than up here in Melbourne. Last year was the first time we had to evacuate, and we've been here since the '80s!

Our house was built in the 80s to the codes of that time, but we managed to get through last summer with only a couple shingles missing and a few hits from flying debris. We had a few gusts above 130 mph and sustained winds of about 115, so it wasen't too bad. Our next door neighbor lost a section of outside wall but luckily not the whole house. Another neighbor lost his entire roof, so we were the lucky ones at that. What was freaky was that we lost the shingles during the First of the three huricanes that came through.....! I suspect that being west of 95 and with the codes built into your house that you'll be able to stay home and enjoy(!?)most of the storms with no problems!

Lets see now...The way our entertainment grouping is set up and due to WAF, the current M50s are stuck in open front, and back, cabinets almost exactly twice as wide as each speaker. So TWO M50s side by side WHOULD fit....I don't know how clean they whould sound but they sure whould look wild and certainly have the ability to play LOUD!!

Hey! it's a thought!
Rich.

Hummmmm....Inverted huh? Lets see, this is a new idea!!! I could go with a set in cherry and put a cherry on top of black on one side and black on top of cherry on the other to give a "new art" sort of flair to the place!!

Yeah!! And the great ideas just keep on commin' in!!
Rich.

Last edited by F107plus5; 06/04/05 03:06 PM.