Thanks guys - I thought I'd share and hopefully inspire a few more to "hide the cables."

The cost-effective design solution Axiom provided is beyond belief. I initially contacted Axiom a few years ago saying I was thinking about using some "in-wall" speakers and Ian cursed and then told me about his soon to be relased "on-wall" speakers. The rest speaks for itself (well it speaks when I feed it power and half are still muted because I still don't have my Axiom amp!!). Did I mention that before?

I would have liked to have our rears mounted lower in the main theater, but the ceiling mounts and having them point down has worked fine for imaging.

We really like our three new EP400's in the bedrooms and library. Just the ticket for smaller rooms or rooms where things need to stay hidden. I'll stack those with some M22's against most anything out there.

The best part is that the speakers throughout the house are pretty much "invisible". I like the fact that most guests never comment on them as they're the opposite of what I was told as a kid - they're to be heard and not seen.

Yes, there's 2 Ian McLagan's in the world - he's the famous one, I'm the one with the kick-butt Axiom set-up. I have a degree in jazz performance so yes, we've had some fun over the years with me getting some nice comps.