Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12
Re: Naming the Axiom Wireless Speaker
DrStrangeQuark #410719 03/10/15 03:51 PM
connoisseur
connoisseur
I can't remember who has won these naming contests in the past, but has any of them been American? Just askin.'

The Loner, Rebel, Iconoclast (really, Bob?), Freedom, Solo, Unplugged (MTV lawsuit?), Flyer, The Fly, Maverick, Konectless (isn't Hartford in Konectless?), WFO (Wires, f-off!), The UFO, Unencumbered (again, really, Bob?), The Floater, The Harrier, Hummingbird, The Drone...

If you are thinking of ever having a wireless sub to go with these, they could be Movers and the sub would obviously be named The

I know almost all of these suck, but I was trying to use words that convey the freedom of a winged insect or a bird. How about a local (to Dwight) songbird? It lands wherever it chooses, unrestricted, and then sings. Where it lights has no affect on the beauty of its song. Well, not that syrupy, either.

As already suggested, an alpha/numeric designation can be used. I'd add some, but I'm already spent from thinking.

Always call the place you live a house. When you're old, everyone else will call it a home.
BobKay #410721 03/10/15 04:28 PM
connoisseur
connoisseur
Originally Posted By: BobKay
I'm already spent from thinking.

You had to think to compose that mundane post? My Bobby is getting really old, really fast.

The only reasonable argument for owning a gun is to protect yourself from the police.
Ian #410723 03/10/15 05:50 PM
B
connoisseur
connoisseur
B
pA
As in portable audio with an emphasis on the Audio

Ya_basta #410724 03/10/15 06:38 PM
connoisseur
connoisseur
Originally Posted By: Da_Gimp_Pimp
I'm already spent from thinking.

You had to think to compose that mundane post? My Bobby is getting really old, really fast.

I gotta save something for the Hand Grenades and F-Bombs thread. However, your aging assessment is quite correct, Camerade. It's a bitch!

Always call the place you live a house. When you're old, everyone else will call it a home.
brwsaw #410725 03/10/15 06:53 PM
connoisseur
connoisseur
Originally Posted By: brwsaw
pA
As in portable audio with an emphasis on the Audio

That's a good one. Also a twist on PA system (public address).

BobKay #410728 03/11/15 12:46 AM
connoisseur
connoisseur
I can't remember who has won these naming contests in the past, but has any of them been American? Just askin.'

The Loner, Rebel, Iconoclast (really, Bob?), Freedom, Solo, Unplugged (MTV lawsuit?), Flyer, The Fly, Maverick, Konectless (isn't Hartford in Konectless?), WFO (Wires, f-off!), The UFO, Unencumbered (again, really, Bob?), The Floater, The Harrier, Hummingbird, The Drone...

If you are thinking of ever having a wireless sub to go with these, they could be Movers and the sub would obviously be named The

I know almost all of these suck, but I was trying to use words that convey the freedom of a winged insect or a bird. How about a local (to Dwight) songbird? It lands wherever it chooses, unrestricted, and then sings. Where it lights has no affect on the beauty of its song. Well, not that syrupy, either.

As already suggested, an alpha/numeric designation can be used. I'd add some, but I'm already spent from thinking.

You did it Bob , the Axiom SongBird grin

DOG is GOD spelled backwards.
What others think of me is none of my business.
M80 V3 MY GLOSS Cherry
Ian #410732 03/11/15 04:46 AM
B
connoisseur
connoisseur
B
Axiom Whip

Ian #410734 03/11/15 11:28 AM
shareholder in the making
[stewie]Whip or Hwip? [/stewie]

::::::: No disrespect to Axiom, but my favorite woofer is my yellow lab :::::::
BobKay #410736 03/11/15 01:55 PM
The Floater
Really? You're circling the drain with that one, Bob.

Gr8_White_North #410737 03/11/15 02:23 PM
connoisseur
connoisseur
Originally Posted By: Socketman

You did it Bob , the Axiom SongBird grin

I was scrolling the whole page from the bottom up. I saw "You did it, Bob..." before I saw that it is was you, Richard! Ha!
Thanks for the vote of support. Ian should make some of these contests open only to Canadians, just to generate fodder for the rest of us. Sour grapes posts can be soooooo funny.

Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12

Moderated by  alan, Andrew, Brent, Debbie, Ian, Jc 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Need Help Graphic

Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics24,945
Posts442,481
Members15,617
Most Online2,082
Jan 22nd, 2020
Top Posters