The sturdy audiophile-quality die-cast aluminum 16-inch Full Metal 160 Center-Channel stand is designed and engineered to exactly fit your Axiom VP160 Center Channel speaker, enabling ideal positioning of the center-channel speaker below the screen and away from nearby walls and cabinetry. This avoids any potential coloration from "boundary effects." It has a sleek, minimalist look that complements any decor.
- easy to assemble and disassemble
- classic black powder-coat scratch-resistant finish
- tough semi-matte all-metal components
- easy-to-use wire hiding management
- threaded base accommodates dual columns for an elegant but sturdy base
- dedicated top plate bolts directly to Axiom bookshelf speakers v3 and newer
- ideal height to bring VP160 center channel speaker below your screen - measures 17 inches with rubber feet.
- sturdy base measures 10.5" x 11.5"
Questions We Get All the Time
The FMS160 comes with rubber feet and screws, an Allen key, and a manual to help you assemble it.
Can you make this stand in a different height?
Yes, we can make the stand shorter. Just call to inquire!
Bilingual PDF (english/french) - (589KB)
Register your speaker now
|Dimensions H W D (inches)||16 x 10.5 x 11.5|
|Dimensions H W D (mm)||406 x 267 x 291|
|Weight (lbs) each||6.6|
|Weight (kg) each||3|
|Item Returns||This item can be returned|
|Dimensions (in.)(HxWxD)||16 x 10.5 x 11.5|
|Dimensions (mm)(HxWxD)||406 x 267 x 291|
|Weight (lbs)||6.6 lbs|
|Weight (kg)||3 kg|