These sturdy audiophile-quality die-cast aluminum 16-inch Full Metal 180 Center-Channel stands are custom-engineered to exactly fit your Axiom VP180 Center Channel speaker, enabling ideal positioning of the center-channel speaker below the screen and away from nearby walls and cabinetry. This avoids any potential coloration from "boundary effects." It has a sleek, minimalist look that complements any decor.
- easy to assemble and disassemble
- classic black powder-coat scratch-resistant finish
- tough semi-matte all-metal components
- easy-to-use wire hiding management
- threaded base accommodates dual columns for an elegant but sturdy base
- dedicated top plate bolts directly to Axiom bookshelf speakers v3 and newer
- ideal height to bring VP180 center channel speaker below your screen - measures 17 inches with rubber feet.
Questions We Get All the Time
The FMS180 comes with rubber feet and screws, an Allen key, and a manual to help you assemble it.
Can you make this stand in a different height?
Yes, we can make the stand shorter. Just call to inquire!
Bilingual PDF (english/french) - (889KB)