M5HP Powered Wireless Bookshelf Speakers (Pair)
Wireless Convenience Without Compromising Sound Quality
Do you love great sound but hate all the wires and equipment needed to get it? Introducing the newest speaker from Axiom – the M5HP Wireless. Get the audiophile-quality sound Axiom is known for, with the convenience of wireless streaming speakers. Simply plug the speakers and the transmitter unit (included) into a wall outlet – no receivers or speaker wire needed!
What’s IncludedThe 4-in-1 Transmitter includes:
- WiFi Receiver that lets you stream from any device using Airplay, Spotify Connect, UPnP, or Bluetooth.
- A Pre-Amplifier that can be controlled from the 4-in-1 Transmitter or from the App that gives you volume control and lets you switch between inputs: Optical for your TV, Analog, WiFi, and Bluetooth.
- A Transmitter that sends the sound to each speaker (and to an optional subwoofer) wirelessly.
- The AxiomAir Web App / UI – via an on-board computer called the Raspberry Pi. Play content from your network, or a USB drive, and pair more than one system together to get multi-room capability. Play music in one room or in every room that has a system.
The Transmitter-only option plugs into the Right and Left output of your existing receiver / pre-amp, and lets you broadcast wirelessly to your speakers. This option does not include the AxiomAir features.
The mission: get all the attributes of a full-sized floorstanding speaker in a compact cabinet. The M5 Bookshelf Speaker is our highest-powered stereo and home theater speaker, using the proprietary HP 6.5-inch drivers that were developed for the award-winning LFR Omnidirectional Speakers. The built-in 200 watt amplifier delivers an amazing dynamic performance.
It's power taken to the extreme: 1.5"-inch voice coils, with lower distortion and higher excursion than any other drivers. The result? A 3-way flagship speaker with a better, more linear presentation made possible by the wider dispersion of the smaller, dedicated midrange driver.
Why a 3-way design? Traditional compact speakers have a tweeter that crosses directly over to a woofer. These two drivers carry all high, mid and low frequency range. When you have a 3-way design, high, midrange and low frequencies are carried discretely by drivers dedicated to the task meaning there is lots of power for midrange sounds like voices and mid-range instruments.
Wider dispersion and a better, more linear family of curves mean you'll be thrilled by the most accurate presentation of your audio recordings.
Questions We Get All the Time
What size room do these work in?
Best For: Medium to large-sized rooms.
Where can I place these speakers?>
Stand mounting, wall mounting or (very sturdy) shelf placement.
What Features Does The AxiomAir Have?
We've compiled a playlist of short video tutorials to help you get the most out of your AxiomAir speakers. You can start watching below or go to our AxiomAir Features page to see them all.
All Axiom Wireless Bookshelf Speakers feature:
- Titanium tweeters
- Aluminum woofers
- Vortex-ported cabinets to reduce port noise
- Anti-Standing-Wave cabinets that suppress internal resonances which color sound
Register your speaker now
|Freq Resp +/-3dB (Hz)||45 Hz- 20 kHz|
|Freq Resp +3dB- 10dB (Hz)||33 Hz - 20 kHz|
|SPL in Room1w/1m(db)||90 dB|
|SPL Anechoic 1w/1m(db)||86 dB|
|X-Over||250 & 2.2 kHz|
|Woofer||Single 6.5" HP|
|Dimensions H W D (inches)||19" x 9.3" x 10.5"|
|Dimensions H W D (mm)||483 x 236 x 267|
|Frequency Graph||Frequency Graph|
|Impedance Graph||Impedance Graph|