All right. . . there is something that I am not getting here. I have the VP150 and I don't see its downfalls. Since when is a center channel the speaker that you look for to provide "punch". I listen to DVD audio discs and SACD as much as movies and I have never heard my 150 wimper in the least. I even have it crossed over at 60hz. (I know I must be an idiot according to specs, but I have listened to so many discs at absurdly loud levels and still have not had any troubles, noticable faults or weaknesses with my center channel). Are you guys putting it back on a shelf or something?

After all a center channels main purpose is to provide clear, accurate and audible dialoge from movies. Does it not do this extremely well. I have not had to set my center hot like most people seem to do just to be able to hear the dialoge. So what is the deal here.

I felt that my M22's had a deficiency in umph and thus upgraded to M60's which solved my problem. But I never said to myself, "man, I sure wish that I had more umph out of my center channel". But again all things are relative and perhaps that is just me. Happy and content. Thanks again Axiom.