Thank you WID, I appreciate your response and I will look into the audition link to see if anyone in my areas has M80s I can listen to. I think that is such a great idea, to have owners opening their homes to other audio enthousiast and listen to their equipment to help them make an informed decision, what a novel idea. For sure that EP600 sub is impressive and I could find a nice home for one of those, but my sub is not so much the problem as it really keeps pace during movies. A while back I had the dragon scene in Lord of the Rings playing full blast and that is the only time I actually got "concerned" that I would blow my sub, but it held in there for the scene. The one thing I am really curious, other than overall sound, is the bass performance of the M80s. I must admit I am a bit of a "bass monger" but not to expense of anything else in the frequency range. I like to feel everything from the punch in the gut of rock and metal (Queensryche, AC/DC,Rush,Fear factory,Pantera,Opeth) to the smoothness of low-fi / lounge (Morcheeba, Enigma, SupperClub)to vocals (Enya, Sade,HCjnr), all the way to classical (Mozart,Bethoven etc.)

I have always liked a "big, full and rich" sound and I don't feel that I am getting that sound now.

When I purchased the Veritas, I did audition them, for about 5 minutes in the show room and I was pressured into buying them on the spot. I got a really good deal from a financial point of view, but not so good from a sound perspective. That experience did teach me one thing, NEVER buy speakers under pressure, take all the time you need to make SURE you are happy with what you are hearing.

Thanks again,

Cheers,

Stephane