Hi John,

Thank you for the kind words, no offense taken at all, it is difficult to ascertain a person's level of knowledge from just a few post and even the best of us make the occasional mistake. Yes I did confirm that all 4 drivers are in fact functioning properly, that's the first question the Energy rep asked me. I also verified my wirring 3 times to ensure that everything is in phase. I have been wrestling with this issue for many months and I just decided to bi-wire this past weekend as another means to find my "end". Although barely noticeable, the bi-wiring did expand the soundstage a bit and improved the overall imaging. My sub is set for 80hz crossover within my processor. What I meant by not feeling natural was not so much in the integration of the sub with the mains but more in terms of the differences apparent when manually switching between 2 channel stereo and "Anthem Logic Music" wich adds the sub along with a faint stereo image on the rears, it does give the overall sound a nice evelopping feel, which, in my opinion, is pretty close to what I should be hearing from my two fronts by themselves. I do not dislike the "enhanced" processed sound, I just think I should be getting more out of my "investment" than I am hearing. I know that I will never get the raw punch and "couch vibrating" sensation I get listening to music with the Sub engaged and I'm not looking for that kind of experience out of 2 channel stereo but I would like to be satisfied with the overall sound and bass response of the mains.

Cheers and Thank you John,

Stephane