Hi Randy, Yes it is pretty close to my situation except your room is much bigger. Based on everyone's great feedback and specifically your advice I have decided to build a wall and enclose the room to make it a dedicated HT / Music room. So that I don't feel to confined in the smaller room I was thinking of using the widest pocket doors I can find that way I can always open both doors into the HT room and hopefully that will give me the "open" feel or at least it won't make the smaller room feel claustophobic.

Once I have built to the walls and pocket doors I will end up with a rectangle room of 17 feet long by 12 feet wide.

Can anyone tell me if those dimensions are pretty good or absolutely nasty ? I am hoping they are good because that's all I can really do. Once I have that dedicated room I can then put in corner superchunks, FRZ absorbers, Clouds etc..etc..

Also, Randy I noticed that your floor is carpet, same as mine except my carpet is much thinner ie: comercial and not high pile. I remember reading somewhere that it was preferable to have "hard" floors ? Ethan perhaps ? is that the case ? cause I kind of like my carpet.

Cheers,

Stephane

Acoustic Zen Adagio, Veritas center, Axiom EP500, QS8s, Anthem AVM20, MC20,Adcom GFA7400